Terminology Projects and Collaborations
Consult the Concepts and Terms of the Ongoing Project
Connect with the Partners in the Project
The Terminology Coordination Unit manages the terminology project dedicated to medicine in partnership with universities and related international organisation. The number of collaborators can only grow with time.
You can consult here the projects carried out by Universities and by Indivuals.
Project Workflow and Stakeholders
- Extracting terminology from specialist corpus in a source language
- Finding quivalents in different target languages, terminology sheets, ontological relations between concepts
- Reviewing the project by experts from EU agencies, UN or other international organisations
- Validation and including the terms in IATE by EP terminologists
For the moment, the project YourTerm MED consists of three areas:
- Bipolar Disorders
- Complementary and alternative medicine
The goal is to build a glossary of terms related to medicine, to facilitate the communication between health-care professionals and patients.
Find and use the relevant terminology resources.
Go back to the project MED main page.