YourTerm CULT collaborations
Find and connect with the partners in this project
The Terminology Coordination Unit manages the terminology project dedicated to culture in partnership with universities and related international organisation. The number of collaborators can only grow with time.
Project workflow and stakeholders
- Termcoord or universities: terminology extracted from specialist corpus in a source language
- Universities: equivalents in different target languages, terminology sheets, ontological relations between concepts
- Experts from EU agencies, UN or other international organisations: project reviews
- EP terminologists: validation and inclusion in IATE
For the moment, the project YourTerm Cult consists of two areas:
- European Capitals of Culture
- Museums and cultural institutions
The goal is to build a glossary of terms related to culture, to enable communication in clear language.
As contribution of the European Parliament, the users can find in the Resource Centre, a term extraction from the corpus made of all translations provided for the House of European History.
Find and use the relevant terminology resources.
Consult the concepts and terms of the ongoing projects.
Go back to the project CULT main page.